800 W. El Camino Real Suite 330 Mountain View CA , CA, 94040 USA
- Executives: CEO Ben Smith.
- Founded 2005
- Top Competitors: Groupon, Ingenio, Weblistit, TriValleyBook, CitySquares , LocalPrice, Yelp
- Revenue: ??
- Employs: 30
- User Base: 1,500,000 Local Businesses
Merchant Circle: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |
- Promote your business on the web in minutes
- Be more visible in search engine results
- Track what's being said about your business online
- Easily advertise on Google, Yahoo! and more
- Get local customer referrals
BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA OFFERINGS: The site is free with many free tools, and some premium services, but they also offer premium accounts starting at $30/month, as well as business verification services, search engine marketing, and website creation- all great for helping support your business. MerchantCircle Community Forum offers resources for how to get started.
- Appointment Making Online (Click it And Book It)
- Dashboard -- (Simplifies all key features and how to manage business effectively).
- Company Profile Page ( How To Edit Your Business Information - Contact, Cities, Description, Key Words, Web links, Profile Photos, Story, Map Location, Layouts, News Topics, and Other Favorites)
- PUBLISHING: Create your Own Content for publication on your page, in your community, and shareable out on other websites and social networks!
- Blogs (How To Blog Video) ,
- Product Descriptions,
- Coupons, (Easy to Follow Wizard) - David Gwynn Shares how to do it.
- Online Answers
- Local Indexes and Networking (How and WHY to Network with Other Merchants- because people with 20 or more connections have 3 times more traffic to their page)
- PROMOTE: For Paid Merchant Services.
- INTEGRATION WITH OTHER KEY SOCIAL NETWORKING:
- Widget Integration with Sites Outside of Merchant Circle (How To Add Widgets - Reviews, Blogs, Newsletters, Logos, Coupons to other Websites or Blogs outside of Merchant Circle) Badges and integration with other social networks, blogs and webspaces.
- Social Integration with Twitter and Facebook. (How To Integrate MerchantCircle- with Twitter and Facebook Wisely)
- Facebook Fan Page Forum: Follow and Be Followed.. Grow and share a Facebook FanPage Following.
- Build Your Business Page.
- Build Your Following and Connect to other businesses.
- Participate in Forums some Forums.
- Create some blogs, news, coupons, ads.
- Make Reviews of Other Merchants, create Lists, and Participate with Merchants you like
- Grow your presence. Celebrate Partners and reward customers.
- Merchant Circle @MerchantCircle on Twitter Profile has TONS of Help for business!
- Lindy Asimus @lindyasimus on Twitter Social Media Training
- Dawn C Khan @dawnckhan on twitter LinkedIn HFCN for Business Blog.
FEEDBACK: Have you read anything hot you felt should be included to support Business Media Growth using MerchantCircle?? Share it here..
HFCN Global : Web | Facebook | Twitter | Merchant Circle